I had been blessed with the opportunity to live in Hawaii. I live on Oahu and have vacationed to the Big Island twice now. I first vacationed to Hawaii in 2021 and immediately fell in love. I dreamed of visiting Hawaii after hearing my grandparents talk about its exceptional beauty for years. Then in August of 2022, I flew into Hawaii on a Pet Jet with my two dogs. We weren’t just visiting paradise, but instead we got the opportunity to move here.
Some of the most incredible things I have ever seen and done have been here in Hawaii on Oahu and the Big Island. Now, my dream is to visit Maui, Kauai, Lanai, and Moloka‘i. Where should I visit next?
If I had to narrow it down to the 10 most amazing experiences I’ve had here in Hawaii this would be my list:
- Flying into Oahu on my Pet Jet flight with Gizmo and Stormy by my side.
- Swimming with Manta Rays in Kailua-Kona.
- Hiking the various ridges of Oahu’s mountains.
- Seeing lava flowing from Mauna Loa at midnight from Saddle Road.
- Snorkeling at Two Step at Honaunau Bay in Captain Cook.
- Seeing Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles and Hawaiian Monk Seals on Oahu.
- Seeing various waterfalls on the Big Island and Oahu.
- Seeing Lanikai Beach for the first time on the windward side of Oahu.
- Watching the sunset from Mauna Kea Observatories on the Big Island.
- Walking along a black sand beach for the first time on the Big Island.